Self-assessment tax returns

Self-assessment is used by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) to collect Income Tax

For employees, this tax is usually deducted automatically from wages, pensions and savings, but those who are self-employed need to fill in a tax return.

There are fines for filing your tax returns late so it makes sense to deal with these, along with your annual accounts and VAT returns, by using the services of an accountant.

Salhan Connect can help you file your tax returns on time. It is all part of the wide range of accountancy services we offer, which take the hassle out of dealing with financial paperwork, leaving you to focus on making your business a success.

For help and advice please contact us.